"The time for action is now. It's never too late to do something.
"
-Carl Sandburg

"You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be."
-David Viscott

"My life tomorrow will be the result of my attitudes and the choices I make today."
-Anonymous

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Lap Band Seminar

So the Dr office called me Friday and told me to sign up for the Lap Band Seminar, so I did the first step towards that goal... its a 2hour Seminar March 30th ....cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear what they teach you about it! Did you say your insurance is going to pay for it? How much does something like this cost?

    ReplyDelete
  2. the insurance said they would pay for it...but well see when they submit it....they can always change there minds so im keeping my fingers crossed....i qualify for it so they should.....im sure exactly how much it cost i know i cant afford if the insurance doesnt cover it so well see.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. i looked it up and they say the average Lap Band surgery cost ranges 15,000- 20,000 so lets pray they will keep their word and cover it lol

    ReplyDelete