"The time for action is now. It's never too late to do something.
"
-Carl Sandburg

"You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be."
-David Viscott

"My life tomorrow will be the result of my attitudes and the choices I make today."
-Anonymous

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Update 04/19/11

So today which is the day before my birthday I received good news.  I only have three months left in appt with the doctor for the insurance to approve my Lap band Surgery.  I go see the Nutritionist Next Friday and then sceduale the Stress Test, Sleep Apnea Test, and the Psych Evaluation and Im Done and ready to go for approval In July... I am hoping I will have a speedy approval and will be having my surgery end of july or beginning in August LETS PRAY!!!!! I thought I would share the good news with everyone who comes to this site and keeps up with my weight loss Progress!!!!.... MORE UPDATES SOON AND HOPEFULLY I WILL START KEEPING TRACK OF MY WEIGHT LOSS WITH YOU TUBE VIDEOS SO WATCH FOR THEM SOON.....


OH AND ALMOST FORGOT I WAS INSPIRED THE OTHER DAY BY WATCHING (MELISSALOSESITALL) YOU TUBE VIDEO ABOUT THE COUCH TO 5 K PLAN... SO I DECIDED TODAY I WILL START DAY ONE... AND I ALSO FOUND A BUDDY TO JOIN ME IN THIS GREAT CHALLENGE TO GET IN SHAPE AND LOSE WEIGHT.... THANK YOU CHETNEY DUDZIC FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT AND WELL WISHES AND JOINING ME ON COMPLETING THE COUCH TO 5K PLAN WE CAN DO IT GIRL!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment