"The time for action is now. It's never too late to do something.
"
-Carl Sandburg

"You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be."
-David Viscott

"My life tomorrow will be the result of my attitudes and the choices I make today."
-Anonymous

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Update 03-31-11

I attended the Lap Band Seminar last night, and it answered a lot of questions I had about it... I have an appointment on April 19th to see the Surgeon and to find out if my Insurance will cover it...hopefully they will/should being that I'm jumping through all the hoops to get this..After I see the Surgeon I have to make an appointment to see the Dietitian and Psychologist and then hopefully i will be closer to the surgery date............Wish ME lots of LUCK!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment